Proudly owned and operated by our Factory owners, IFD is committed to quality and service. Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
- 100 Solid pine construction.
- Six step hand applied antiqued finish.
- Wooden knobs on doors.
- Fixed shelf all across.
- Glass on doors.
- First grade selected pine wood for great value.
- Adds character and protection to wood.
- Complement old world style.
- Functionality adds space for storage and display.
- Protects your collectibles from dust.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.